The Hockey-Puck padlock is the locking mechanism of the future. With its hidden shackle and solid, hardened steel body, PACLOCK's puck lock is the toughest in the industry. PACLOCK's patented "2170A-IC2" and "2170-IC2" Series hockey pucks are precision CNC'd for quality and dependability. PACLOCK is leading
the industry with new, innovative hasps that allow the end user to leverage the inherent strength and durability of this design. Other manufacturers use die-cast processes to make this lock ~ demand nothing but a solid, hardened-steel PACLOCK!
- Works with your 5, 6 or 7-pin SFIC Cores!
- Solid, hardened steel body provides ultimate drill resistance.
- With only one moving part, PACLOCK's puck lock lacks the environmental vulnerabilities that traditional, shackled padlocks have. Even after years of exposure to the elements, this lock will still function!
- Try one of our patented hockey-puck locks that allow you to use your SFIC, LFIC, KiK or FSIC cylinder in a hockey-puck body.
- Leverage our "Your Logo, Your Locks"TM engraving program and put your company name on the lock.
-U.S. Patent 8,776,557
Cylinder not included