The Hockey-Puck padlock is the locking mechanism of the future. With its hidden shackle and 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum body, PACLOCK's puck lock is the toughest in the industry. What makes this the padlock of the future is that PACLOCK is leading the industry with new, innovative hasps that allow the end user to leverage the inherent strength and durability of this design. Other manufacturers use die-cast processes to make this lock ~ demand nothing but a solid aircraft grade aluminum PACLOCK!
PACLOCK's "2171A-IC2" Series hockey-puck has 2 pre-drilled holes on the back and is specifically designed to attach the lock to our PL770 or PL775 shrouded hasp. This allows the hockey-puck to stay connected to the hasp when opened for added convenience.
- Works with your 5, 6 or 7-pin SFIC Cores! Cores not included.
- Aluminum body is more affordable than hardened steel and resists corrosion!
- Available in ten anodized colors.
- With only one moving part, PACLOCK's puck lock lacks the environmental vulnerabilities that traditional, shackled padlocks have. Even after years of exposure to the elements, this lock will still function!
- Try one of our patented hockey-puck locks that allow you to use your SFIC, LFIC, KiK or FSIC cylinder in a hockey-puck body.
- Leverage our "Your Logo, Your Locks"TM engraving program and put your company name on the lock.
-U.S. Patent 8,776,557