The DeckLock is a two part locking device that leverages the strengths of a “hockey-puck” shackleless style lock to provide the highest level of available security for a roll-up style door. Because this locking solution is not permanently installed, it is a portable system that can be used on more than one truck or trailer roll-up door.
The two components of the DeckLock are all made of steel ~ with the hockey-puck being hardened steel. The body of the DeckLock is solid extruded steel which is ¼” thick, is welded to the hockey-puck. The locking bridge and hasp located in the back of the DeckLock is a combination of ¼” steel and ½” steel!
- Two versions available designed to fit WHITING® or TODCO® roll-up style doors.
- Hidden shackle design impervious to bolt cutter attack.
- Body made from solid extruded steel, CNC'd, hardened, and then
zinc-plated in the U.S.A. to exact standards.
- Entire assembly is black powder-coated in the U.S.A. for superior rust protection.
- Requires no installation of any hasp and is a completely
- Extremely high security locking solution that does not interfere with
installing a security seal.
- Limitless keying options.
- Includes the "PAC-BAND" all-weather cover option. The PAC-BAND
is a high-grade silicone band that affixes to your lock and covers the cylinder opening preventing debris from entering the cylinder which provides additional protection against the elements.
© 2016 Pacific Lock Company. All Rights Reserved US - English