Cylinder not included
Our "FSIC-2171" Series hockey-puck lock is designed to attach to the PL770 or PL775 hasp base with two 1/4" screws for added convenience. No more figuring out what to do with your lock when hasp is open.
PACLOCK's patented FSIC Shackleless Series hockey-pucks work with your Schlage® Full-Size Interchangeable Core ~ no other manufacturer has this capability. Now you can leverage your existing Schlage® keying systems with a hockey-puck padlock.
With its hidden shackle and solid, hardened steel body, PACLOCK's hockey-puck lock is the toughest in the industry. PACLOCK's patented "FSIC-2171" Series hockey-pucks are precision CNC'd for quality and dependability.
PACLOCK is leading the industry with new, innovative hasps that allow the end user to leverage the inherent strength and durability of this design. Demand nothing but a solid, hardened-steel PACLOCK!
PACLOCK's "FSIC-2171" Series hockey-puck has 2 pre-drilled holes on the back and is specifically designed to attach the lock to our PL770 or PL775 shrouded hasp. This allows the hockey-puck to stay connected to the hasp when opened for added convenience.
- Manufactured from cold rolled steel that is heat treated and then nickel plated for ultimate drill resistance.
- Works with your Full-Size Schlage® IC Cores! Core not included.
- With only one moving part, PACLOCK's puck lock lacks the environmental vulnerabilities that traditional, shackled padlocks have. Even after years of exposure to the elements, this lock will still function!
- Try one of our patented hockey-puck locks that allow you to use your SFIC, LFIC, KiK or FSIC cylinder in a hockey-puck body.
- Leverage our "Your Logo, Your Locks"TM engraving program and put your company name on the lock.
-U.S. Patent 8,776,557