Cylinder not included
Our "FSIC-2171A" Series hockey-puck lock is designed to attach to the PL770 or PL775 hasp base with two 1/4" screws for added convenience. No more figuring out what to do with your lock when hasp is open.
PACLOCK's patented FSIC Shackleless Series hockey-pucks work with your Schlage® Full-Size Interchangeable Core ~ no other manufacturer has this capability. Now you can leverage your existing Schlage® keying systems with a hockey-puck padlock.
With its hidden shackle and 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum body, PACLOCK's puck lock is the toughest in the industry. PACLOCK's patented "FSIC-2171" and "FSIC-2171A" Series hockey-pucks are precision CNC'd for quality and dependability.
PACLOCK is leading the industry with new, innovative hasps that allow the end user to leverage the inherent strength and durability of this design. Demand nothing but a solid, hardened-steel PACLOCK!
PACLOCK's "FSIC-2171A" Series hockey-puck has 2 pre-drilled holes on the back and is specifically designed to attach the lock to our PL770 or PL775 shrouded hasp. This allows the hockey-puck to stay connected to the hasp when opened for added convenience.
- Aluminum body is more affordable than hardened steel and resists corrosion!
- Available in ten anodized colors.
- With only one moving part, PACLOCK's puck lock lacks the environmental vulnerabilities that traditional, shackled padlocks have. Even after years of exposure to the elements, this lock will still function!
- Flat-back design for use with shrouded style hasps.
- Leverage our "Your Logo, Your Locks"TM engraving program and put your company name or logo on the lock.
-U.S. Patent 8,776,557