The HaspLock is designed, manufactured, tested, and distributed in the United States. The genius behind the HaspLock is its unique “hasp groove” design that allows this shackleless padlock to work with a multitude of swing-door hasps. Unlike traditional hockey-puck style locks, the HaspLock fits snug against all compatible hasps thereby preventing bolt cutters and hacksaws from directly accessing your hasp and bar. This design doesn’t just protect itself, but it also protects the hasp as well!
PACLOCK’s Trucker Series products are manufactured in the U.S.A. ensuring dependability, durability, and longevity. The HaspLock is crafted from an extruded 6061 aluminum bar and then anodized to provide unsurpassed protection from the elements. This makes our locking solution lightweight and easy to transport unlike our competitors' products. Like all of PACLOCK’s “Trucker Series,” this lock is tough.
- Hidden shackle design impervious to bolt cutter attack.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum body CNC'd in U.S.A. to exact standards.
- Works with most swing-type style doors.
- Limits cut attacks of the hasp arm and parts.
- No installation of hasps required, completely portable solution.
- Limitless keying options.
- Includes the "PAC-BAND" all-weather cover option. The PAC-BAND
is a high-grade silicone band that affixes to your lock and covers the cylinder opening preventing debris from entering the cylinder which provides additional protection against the elements.
- Check out our "HASPLOCK PRO" which is made from hardened steel for added security.