The HookLock Pro is designed, manufactured, tested, and distributed in the U.S.A. The genius behind the HookLock Pro design is its unique “hasp groove” design that allows this shackleless paclock to work with a multitude of roll-up door styles. Unlike traditional hockey-puck style locks, the HookLock Pro fits snug against paclock's custom hasp thereby preventing bolt cutters and hacksaws from directly accessing your hasp and security latch. This design doesn’t just protect itself, but it also protects the hinge as well!
PACLOCK’s Trucker Series products are manufactured in the U.S.A. ensuring dependability, durability, and longevity. The HookLock Pro is crafted from an extruded solid steel bar and then heat treated to provide unsurpassed protection against attacks. This makes our locking solution impervious to the dreaded “freeze attack” that is prevalent with locking solutions based on die-casting technology. Like all of PACLOCK’s “Trucker Series,” this lock is tough.
- Hidden shackle design impervious to bolt cutter attack.
- Solid extruded steel, CNC'd, hardened, and then plated in the U.S.A.
to exact standards.
- Limits cut attacks of the hasp arm and parts.
- Extremely high security locking solution that does not interfere with
installing a security seal.
- Prevents releasing the "hook" from the bed of the truck. Works with either Todco or Whiting handles.
- Requires simple installation of a hasp onto the truck door (hasp included).
- Limitless keying options.
- Includes the "PAC-BAND" all-weather cover option. The PAC-BAND
is a high-grade silicone band that affixes to your lock and covers the cylinder opening preventing debris from entering the cylinder which provides additional protection against the elements.