The HookLock is designed, manufactured, tested, and distributed in the U.S.A. The genius behind the HookLock is its unique “arm-shield” design that allows this shackleless padlock to work with a multitude of roll-up style doors. Unlike traditional hockey-puck style locks, the HookLock fits snug against PACLOCK's custom hasps thereby preventing bolt cutters and hacksaws from directly accessing your hasp and security latch. This design doesn’t just protect itself, but it also protects the hasp as well!
PACLOCK’s trucker series products are manufactured in the United States ensuring dependability, durability, and longevity. The HookLock is crafted from an extruded 6061 aluminum bar and then anodized to provide unsurpassed protection from the elements. This makes our locking solution lightweight and easy to transport unlike our competitors products. Like all of PACLOCK’s “Trucker Series,” this lock is tough.
- Hidden shackle design impervious to bolt cutter attack.
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum body CNC'd in U.S.A. to exact standards.
- Limits cut attacks of the hasp arm and parts.
- Extremely high security locking solution that does not interfere with
installing a security seal.
- Prevents releasing the "hook" from the bed of the truck. Works with either
Todco or Whiting handles.
- Requires simple installation of a hasp onto the truck door
- Limitless keying options.
- Includes the "PAC-BAND" all-weather cover option. The PAC-BAND
is a high-grade silicone band that affixes to your lock and covers the cylinder opening preventing debris from entering the cylinder which provides additional protection against the elements.
- Check out our "HOOKLOCK PRO" which is made from hardened steel
for added security.