The Hockey-Puck padlock is the locking mechanism of the future. With its hidden shackle and hardened steel body, PACLOCK's puck lock is the toughest in the industry. What makes this the padlock of the future is that PACLOCK is leading the industry with new, innovative hasps that allow the end user to leverage the inherent strength and durability of this design. Other manufacturers use die-cast processes to make this lock ~ demand nothing but a solid, hardened-steel PACLOCK!
- Works with your Key-in-Knob or Key-in-Lever cylinders.
- Solid, hardened steel body provides ultimate drill resistance. Nickel-plated for extreme toughness and resistance to the elements.
- With only one moving part, PACLOCK's puck lock lacks the environmental vulnerabilities that traditional, shackled padlocks have. Even after years of exposure to the elements, this lock will still function!
- Try one of our patented hockey-puck locks that allow you to use your SFIC, LFIC, KiK or FSIC cylinder in a hockey-puck body.
- Flat-back works great with shrouded style hasps.
- Leverage our "Your Logo, Your Locks"TM engraving program and put your company name on the lock.
-U.S. Patent 8,978,426
Cylinder not included