Cylinder not included
The Hockey-Puck padlock is the locking mechanism of the future. With its hidden shackle and hardened steel body, PACLOCK's puck lock is the toughest in the industry. PACLOCK's patented "KiK-2171" works with your KiK cylinder (not included).
What makes this the padlock of the future is that PACLOCK is leading the industry with new, innovative hasps that allow the end user to leverage the inherent strength and durability of this design. Other manufacturers use die-cast processes to make this lock ~ demand nothing but a solid, hardened-steel PACLOCK!
PACLOCK's "KiK-2171" Series hockey-puck has 2 pre-drilled holes on the back and is specifically designed to attach the lock to our PL770 or PL775 shrouded hasp. This allows the hockey-puck to stay connected to the hasp when opened for added convenience.
- Manufactured from cold rolled steel that is heat treated and then nickel plated for ultimate drill resistance.
- Our patented design works with your Key-In-Knob cylinder (not included).
- With only one moving part, PACLOCK's puck lock lacks the environmental vulnerabilities that traditional, shackled padlocks have. Even after years of exposure to the elements, this lock will still function!
- Try one of our patented hockey-puck locks that allow you to use your SFIC, LFIC, KiK or FSIC cylinder in a hockey-puck body.
- Leverage our "Your Logo, Your Locks"TM engraving program and put your company name on the lock.
-U.S. Patent 8,978,426