Cylinder not included
PACLOCK's patented KiK-400 Shackleless Series hockey-pucks work with your Key-in-Knob or Key-in-Lever cylinders. With its hidden shackle and solid, hardened steel body, PACLOCK's hockey-puck lock is the toughest in the industry. PACLOCK's "KiK-400" Series hockey-pucks are precision CNC'd for quality and dependability.
PACLOCK is leading the industry with new, innovative hasps that allow the end user to leverage the inherent strength and durability of this design. Demand nothing but a solid, hardened-steel PACLOCK!
- Works with your Key-in-Knob or Key-in-Lever cylinders.
- Solid, hardened steel body provides ultimate drill resistance. Nickel-plated for extreme toughness and resistance to the elements.
- With only one moving part, PACLOCK's puck lock lacks the environmental vulnerabilities that traditional, shackled padlocks have. Even after years of exposure to the elements, this lock will still function!
- With "stepped back" cut out for use with bar-style hasps.
- Try one of our patented hockey-puck locks that allow you to use your SFIC, LFIC, KiK or FSIC cylinder in a hockey-puck body.
- Leverage our "Your Logo, Your Locks"TM engraving program and put your company name or logo on the lock.
-U.S. Patent 8,978,426