"PL770" Hasp shown with 2170A
Hockey-puck lock (lock not included)
"PL770" SUPER HASP SECURITY FEATURES:
• Offers additional security with two hidden 5/16" bolt holes protected by the hockey-puck padlock when in use.
The newly redesigned "PL770" Hasp increases both security and convenience when used with our hockey-pucks. Our hasp is the only one on the market to offer two hidden 5/16" bolt holes protected by the padlock itself. Our "PL770" hasp also has the ability to securely attach our "2171" hockey-puck lock to one side of the hasp so the lock stays affixed to the hasp when unlocked.
- The "PL770" Hasp is made from 1/4" thick steel and then zinc plated for extra weather resistance.
- Works best with the "Flat-Back" Hockey-Pucks:
- Hasp ears can be mounted either using carriage bolts (not supplied) or by directly welding to your application.
- Pair with a set of our PL770 Backplates for more stability when mounting.
- Hockey-Puck not included (order separately).
• Exclusive design works with our "2171" hockey-puck locks that can be attached to hasp base with two 1/4"-20 screws for added convenience. No more figuring out what to do with your lock when hasp is unlocked.
Our "2171" Series Hockey-Puck Locks Are Specifically Designed for Use With Our "PL770" & "PL775" Hasps for Added Convenience:
Unique to the "2171" Series hockey-puck locks are (2) hidden 1/4"-20 screw holes that allow the lock to be attached to one side of the hasp base. Two 1/4"-20 screws are included with our "2171" hockey-puck locks.
All hockey-puck locks listed below are also available as a "2171" version.
For Use With Recommended Products: